One can enjoy Tokyo no matter how short the stay may be. Of the many things to do, these were those I did.
1. Walk through the lush greenery of Meiji Jingu Shrine 明治神宮. Enjoy the peace and quiet. Write your prayers on a piece of ema.
2. Pop into any ramen chain. Try to order lunch on the vending machine. Slurp and enjoy the piping hot goodness.
3. Wake up early for Tsujiki Market 築地市場. Walk, look, buy and eat your way through.
4. Visit the any intriguing shops and busk in Japanese’s way of life.
5. Explore the amazing food basements numerous times. And eat till one’s content!
Have fun in Tokyo!