Profile of neildonovan
- Date Registered:
- 2012-10-20 05:15:55
- Jabber / Google Talk:
- Biographical Info:
- Hi! I’m Neil. I started writing about my travel adventures way back in 2002, when I first left England to live in Japan. I’ve been living in Asia since then, and have travelled extensively around Asia and further afield. I currently live in Singapore, which is an excellent base for worldwide travel. I’ve enjoyed all my adventures, and written about them for my website, www.neildonovan.net.
I love traveling, I love meeting new people, I love photography, adventure, love and life, so...
Here’s to a future of travel, adventure, love, life and happiness!
- Where I've visited:
- Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Chile, Equador, Galapagos Islands, Domincan Republic, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Ireland, France, Spain, Greece, Germany, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Laos, Cambodia, India, Sri Lanka, Burma, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Australia.....
- Favorite Cities:
- Dublin, Damascus, Beirut, Stone Town (Zanzibar), Kigali, Cartagena, Caracas, Buenos Aires, Rio, Paraty, Cairo, Luang Prabang, Bangkok, Siem Reap, Mumbai, Hanoi, Hong Kong, Singapore....
- Recommended Destinations:
- Wherever you feel.... wherever makes you happy...wherever challenges your stereotypes. Everybody gets something different from a place, and the people you meet all get something different from you.
- Scuba-diving, playing guitar, reading, writing, snow-boarding, teaching, traveling....