Profile of desireekoh13
- Date Registered:
- 2011-03-14 02:48:06
- Jabber / Google Talk:
- Biographical Info:
- I'm a writer who specializes in hotel and hospitality branding, although I can write copy right for anything under the sun, on this planet, and probably Uranus, too. I am also a journalist writing about travel, adventure, photography, food, sports and fitness, and business - have assignment, will travel; have topic, will scribe.
I am a hopeless romantic for the Chicago Cubs and the future Mrs. Bruce Springsteen and Mrs. Roger Federer, whichever happens first. I just completed my first half-Ironman, have run four marathons and finished seven triathlons. Speaking of endurance events, I have also participated in a Major League Eating competition that featured Kobayashi and Joey Chestnut. I play softball, tennis, Scrabble, Pac-Man, Pictionary, fantasy baseball and Super Mario Bros. adeptly. I am a devotee of cinema, rock & roll, jazz, literature and Broadway musicals. My weaknesses are pizza, beer, cheese fries, ice cream and burgers.
- Where I've visited:
- USA, Canada, Bahamas, Mexico, Nepal, Japan, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Australia, Belgium, France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Tanzania, Spain, Russia, Latvia, Czech Republic, China.
- Favorite Cities:
- Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Savannah, Melbourne, Kathmandu, Bruges, Venice, Paris, Dublin, Zanzibar, Seville, Penang, Mexico City.
- Recommended Destinations:
- Walking through a city or town or countryside, running marathons all around the world, trekking and climbing mountains, eating my way across a country, drinking at the 125 Places to Have a Beer Before You Die, making friends in every corner of the globe.