Profile of WildJunket
- Date Registered:
- 2009-09-30 22:07:31
- Jabber / Google Talk:
- Biographical Info:
- Nellie's work has been published in Food & Travel, CNN Go, online National Geographic, Channel News Asia, and is a contributing author of V!VA's Guatemala Guidebook. She writes to travel, and travels to write. The Singaporean native has just spent several months in Latin America getting herself into more trouble and of course, loving it. She now calls Spain home. Who knows where's next?
Join her perilous journey through life at http://www.wildjunket.com/.
- Where I've visited:
- Most of Europe, Asia and Latin America. Also Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia and Tanzania.
- Favorite Cities:
- Granada (Spain), Kyoto (Japan), Semuc Champey (Guatemala) and Marrakech (Morocco).
- Recommended Destinations:
- Santorini for the honeymooners, Guatemala for the adventure seekers and Hongkong for the foodies.
- Adventure travel and food.
Posts by WildJunket
5 Quintessential Korean Foods,
10 Mar 2011 in Destination& Food & Drink
India’s Grandest Royal Spa,
22 Oct 2010 in Destination& Interest
The Faces of Rajasthan, India,
21 Oct 2010 in Destination& Photo Blog
Cappadocia: A Land of Fantasy,
11 Jul 2010 in Destination& Photo Blog
New Casino Resort and Universal Studios in Singapore,
26 Mar 2010 in Destination& Interest
Walking through Culture in Kyoto,
01 Feb 2010 in Photo Blog
16 Dec 2009 in Interest
Attitude at an Altitude,
18 Nov 2009 in Food & Drink
Flying Sky High,
03 Nov 2009 in Destination& Interest